Terms and Conditions
The following policies and procedures have been established for all CPS Office Products orders as of January 1, 2017. "CPS Office Products”, "CPS”, "Complete Printer Source” & "We” mean Complete Printer Source, Inc,. a Kentucky corporation. . "Customer," "You," or "Your" means the party purchasing from CPS Office Products any goods or services through the Internet, telephone, fax, catalog, mail, or hand-delivery. CPS Office Products reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time and at its sole discretion. Please see full Terms and Conditions at www.cps4service.com.
A Customer's credit limit shall be established by CPS. CPS reserves the right to lower Customer's credit limit or refuse to ship any orders.
All returns (except for empty cartridges) must have a return merchandise authorization number (RMA), which can be obtained by contacting our office at 1-888-323-6376, locally at 859-581-1768 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. CPS delivery drivers will not accept unused or defective product(s) without an RMA number. Once the product, unused or defective, has been received and inspected to ensure return eligibility, the open RMA will be closed and a refund/credit/exchange will be issued. If a product is found not to be defective, any replacement product will be invoiced to the customer.
Eligibility for Return
All unused returns must be able to be resold in original packaging without alteration or physical damage. If the product is ineligible under the CPS Return Policy, the customer will be contacted and the product can be returned at the discretion of the customer and CPS. All unopened merchandise returned may be subject to a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of CPS.
- Office Supplies: May be returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Genuine OEM Ink/Toner: May be returned within 60 days of original date of purchase.
- CPS Brand Toner: May be returned within 1 year of original date of purchase.
- Furniture: May be returned within 14 days of original date of purchase. Special order, manufacturer-direct, custom and pre-assembled furniture are not eligible for return.
- Technology: May be returned within 14 days of the original date of purchase. Technology items consist of, but may not be limited to, computers (desktop, laptop or notebook), monitors, digital cameras, business machines, networking equipment, projectors, cash registers, OEM printers, digital picture frames, shredders and telephones.
- CPS Refurbished Printers: May be returned within 14 days of the original date of purchase.
- Non-Returnable Items: Due to safety concerns, we are unable to accept returns on food products and liquid hand sanitizers. Dated items such as calendars are also non-returnable.
- CPS offers free delivery or UPS Ground shipping on all qualifying orders placed prior to 3:30 PM and over $50.
- Some furniture, printers, oversized items, special/custom order items, and certain technology items are excluded from free delivery/shipping.
- Most items are available for next business-day delivery/shipping, though some items may take longer. CPS will notify the customer of any additional lead times.
- Deliveries will be made between 8 am and 5 pm, Monday through Friday. Residential deliveries via UPS are made until 7 pm.
- Any order totaling less than $50 will be charged a flat $9.99 small order fee to cover shipping/delivery costs.
- CPS reserves the right to ship any order through an independent carrier.
- CPS reserves the right to cancel or delay a delivery or printer service call due to inclement weather or other conditions beyond CPS control.
- Emergency, same day delivery or guaranteed, next business day AM shipping is available for an additional fee and is subject to inventory quantities and the sole discretion of CPS.
- Items may arrive in more than one delivery/shipment based upon inventory locations.
- Please see Shipping Policy for additional details.
CPS offers assembly and installation services upon request for an additional fee and is quoted on a per project basis. Installation services exclude wiring or other electrical services. These services are performed at time of delivery. Please call customer service or your sales representative for additional details.
In the event an item initially offered is discontinued by CPS or its supplier, CPS will use every effort to replace such discontinued item with an alternative item that is available within CPS's stocked inventory. Items may be discontinued at any time, without notice to Customer.
CPS will give $3 return credit to customers for the return of qualifying, empty toner cartridges. Credit is only issued through a credit memo and never for cash or check. Credit memos are issued for the customer to apply to an invoice of their choosing and expire one calendar year from the date of issue. The following restrictions apply:
- CPS will not give return credit for Genuine OEM Epson, Gestetner, Kyrocera, Lanier, Konica Minolta, Mita, NEC, Okidata, Panasonic, Pitney Bowes, Ricoh, Savin, Sharp, Toshiba, Xerox toner cartridges and all ribbons, fax thermal rolls, toner bottles, and waste containers.
- CPS will not give return credit for Non-CPS compatible or 3rd party remanufactured toner cartridges.
- CPS will not give empty credit for any genuine or compatible ink cartridges.
CPS is not responsible for picking up empty cartridges not made available at time of delivery.
Printer Service Call Fees
$75 Monochrome Printer (black & white) per half hour
$95 Color Laser Printer per half hour
Drop off diagnosis fee: $35 per half hour
Emergency Service diagnosis fee: $125 per half hour (Response time within four business hours)
Service call rates apply to customers inside the Greater Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky Metropolitan area. Please call your sales representative for rates outside this area. A service technician diagnosis will assess the problem of the malfunctioning machine and provide solutions for its repair. Diagnosis fees do not include needed parts and/or additional labor. CPS does not guarantee the machine will be fixed at time of diagnosis.
These Terms and Conditions supersede any prior year’s representation of CPS’ Terms and Conditions with respect to the subject matter herein. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between CPS and the Customer with respect to the subject matter herein, unless CPS and the Customer have mutually agreed to a separate written agreement that conflicts with these Terms and Conditions. Any separate written agreement is intended to supersede these Terms and Conditions.