All returns (except for empty cartridges) must have a return merchandise authorization number (RMA), which can be obtained by contacting our office at 1-888-323-6376, locally at 859-581-1768 or emailing email@example.com. CPS delivery drivers will not accept unused or defective product(s) without an RMA number. Once the product, unused or defective, has been received and inspected to ensure return eligibility, the open RMA will be closed and a refund/credit/exchange will be issued. If a product is found not to be defective, any replacement product will be invoiced to the customer.
Eligibility for Return
All unused returns must be able to be resold in original packaging without alteration or physical damage. If the product is ineligible under the CPS Return Policy, the customer will be contacted and the product can be returned at the discretion of the customer and CPS. All unopened merchandise returned may be subject to a 15% restocking fee at the discretion of CPS.
- Office Supplies: May be returned within 30 days of the original date of purchase.
- Genuine OEM Ink/Toner: May be returned within 60 days of original date of purchase.
- CPS Brand Toner: May be returned within 1 year of original date of purchase.
- Furniture: May be returned within 14 days of original date of purchase. Special order, manufacturer-direct, custom and pre-assembled furniture are not eligible for return.
- Technology: May be returned within 14 days of the original date of purchase. Technology items consist of, but may not be limited to, computers (desktop, laptop or notebook), monitors, digital cameras, business machines, networking equipment, projectors, cash registers, OEM printers, digital picture frames, shredders and telephones.
- CPS Refurbished Printers: May be returned within 14 days of the original date of purchase.
- Non-Returnable Items: Due to safety concerns, we are unable to accept returns on food products and liquid hand sanitizers. Dated items such as calendars are also non-returnable.